Baguio City is a must-visit destination for foodies everywhere. Known for its cool mountain climate and gorgeous scenery, Baguio also offers some of the best culinary experiences in the country.
Whether you are looking for traditional Filipino dishes or mouthwatering international cuisine, Baguio’s diverse selection of restaurants has something to satisfy every taste and budget.
If you’re looking for authentic Filipino food, Baguio is home to countless mom-and-pop restaurants specializing in regional specialties.
Some of the most popular spots include Marie’s Bistro, which serves excellent adobo and pinakbet, and Liliw Laguna Resto, which boasts legendary lumpia and pancit Baguio.
We’ll share some of the best restaurants you can try when you visit Baguio in this post.
Chaya is a Contemporary Japanese Cuisine Restaurant located at 72 Legarda Road, Baguio City.
Chaya serves authentic Japanese food. They also have Vegan and Vegetarian options on their menu. They are also included in Esquire’s Best Restaurants of 2022. They have outdoor dining, and they allow pets in outdoor dining.
They are open from Mondays to Saturdays, 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM, and 9:00 PM on Sundays.
They have limited seats, and they are usually fully booked. Make sure to call ahead of time for your reservation.
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/chayalegarda/menu/
Food you should try: Cold Tempura Soba, Agedashi tofu, Katsu curry, Yakiniku, Gyoza, Sashimi Variety, and Maki Variety.
- Address: 72 Legarda Road Baguio City
- Contact Number: (074) 424-4726 and +63 915-905-4820
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chayalegarda
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chaya.baguio/
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iqa5bGRThiDmkFGX8
Agara Ramen is located at G/F Rancho Guillermo Bldg., North Drive, Engineer’s Hill, Baguio City.
This 30 to 35-seater restaurant offer umami, classic and authentic ramen bowl favorites in Baguio City. In 2021, they made it to top #1 on Tripadvisor and were awarded Travelers’ Choice 2021 for their homegrown authentic ramen bar
They are open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Mon-Thur) and 10:00 PM (Fri – Sun)
Because of the space limitation, you might have to wait to be seated during peak hours. The line usually starts to build up at around 6 PM.
Another plus is that they have friendly and accommodating staff.
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/AgaraRamen/menu
Food you should try: Chuka Soba, Tonkotsu Shoyu, Wagyu Beef, and Gyoza.
- Address: G/F Rancho Guillermo Bldg., North Drive, Engineer’s Hill, Baguio City.
- Contact Number: +63 945 103 9857
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AgaraRamen
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agararamen/
- Google Maps: https://g.page/agara-ramen?share
Hill Station is located at Casa Vallejo, Upper Session Road, Baguio City. It’s close to SM Baguio.
Hill station is an Asian Fusion restaurant is a Miele Guide-awarded restaurant. Miele Guide is the first authoritative and independent annual guide to Asia’s finest restaurants.
They are open from Monday to Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Hill station accepts reservations. Since this place gets fully booked during holidays and long weekends, make sure to reserve a table since this place gets fully booked during holidays and long weekends.
Before I forget, They have a 10% service charge. So don’t be shocked.
You can see their full menu here: https://hillstationbaguio.com/hillstation/
Food you should try: Prawns Peri Peri, Paella, Lengua, Seafood Thai Curry, and Lechon Kawali.
- Address: Casa Vallejo, Upper Session Road, Baguio City.
- Contact Number: (+63 74) 424-2734 or +63 915 829 2166
- Website: https://hillstationbaguio.com/hillstation/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HillStationBaguio
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hillstationbaguio
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/i4FXAMoTGgEhTFHCA
Lemon and Olives Greek Taverna
Lemon and Olives are Baguio’s first authentic Greek Restaurant. Chef Takis is from Athens, Greece. It is located at #26 Outlook Drive 2600 Baguio City, Philippines
They are open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Daily.
They don’t accept reservations, so it’s a first-come, first-serve basis. Expect a queue outside the Restaurant. Parking is also limited.
This Restaurant is pet friendly, and they have vegan options as well.
We didn’t find their menu online.
Food You should try: Moussaka, Baklava Cheesecake, Mediterranean Pasta, Souvlaki Plate, Greek Salad, and Classic Baklava.
Lemon and Olives
- Address: #26 Outlook Drive 2600 Baguio City
- Contact Number: +63 917 890 6573
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LemonandOlivesPH
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lemonandolivesph
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XCQAtiUGDXgEddic7
GypsyBaguio by Chef Waya
GypsyBaguio is located at 6 Quezon Hill Rd 2 Brgy. Quezon Hill Proper, Baguio City.
GypsyBaguio is a culinary haven by Chef Waya Araos-Wijangco. The dishes at GypsyBaguio are so diverse that they’ll have your travels abroad on your plate. Every visit to their Restaurant is like an adventure in flavor!
Aside from food, you can also enjoy the view of Baguio while having your sumptuous meal. They also have vegan, low carb, and no sugar options on their menu.
They are open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Table reservations are highly encouraged.
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/gypsybychefwaya/menu
Food You should try: Peruvian Pulpo Cebiche, Smoked Duck and Sagada Orange Salad, Deconstructed Osso Buco, Burnt Miso Butter Salmon, Indonesian Beef Rendang, and Spaghetti Al Nero.
GypsyBaguio by Chef Waya
- Address: 6 Quezon Hill Rd 2 Brgy. Quezon Hill Proper, Baguio City.
- Contact Number: +63 927 851 7856
- Website: https://www.gourmetgypsy.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gypsybychefwaya/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gypsybychefwaya
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/4g2L72oGFy7Zr1Tk9
Bistro Lokal by Chef Miko
Bistro Lokal is located at 307 Upper Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City. The Restaurant is located along Magsaysay Avenue, just in front of BCU Magsaysay.
Bistro Lokal is a farm-to-table concept with a new take on your favorite Filipino flavors using organic cordilleran ingredients.
They are open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM. Closed on Monday
Parking is challenging, so expect street parking when you visit Bistro Lokal.
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/BistroLokal2600/menu
Food You should try: Bagnet Bites, Bistro Lokal Salad, Calamares, Crispy Pata, and Ube Pandesal
- Address: 07 Upper Magsaysay Avenue 2600 Baguio City
- Contact Number: 0946 092 4649
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BistroLokal2600
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bistrolokal/
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/tH6Jf8DuRJ9k3DnH8
Oh My Gulay
Oh My Gulay is located at. Session Road Fifth Floor La Azotea Building, Baguio City.
Oh My Gulay is Baguio’s pioneering vegetarian Restaurant with an art space for emerging talents from the Cordillera Region. It is uniquely set in an indoor tropical garden, and the view from the 5th floor is worth it.
OMG Artist Cafe is Baguio’s most extraordinary dining space for vegetarians and vegans.
They are open from Wednesday to Monday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/OhMyGulayArtistCafeBaguio/menu
Food You should try: Puttanesca, Oh My Gulay Rice, Lumpiang Salad, Mangga Crepe.
Oh My Gulay
- Address: Session Road Fifth Floor La Azotea Building, Baguio City.
- Contact Number: (074) 446 0108
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OhMyGulayArtistCafeBaguio/
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/fji4t2uZicRonZZPA
Hoka Brew is located at Marcos Highway, Baguio City, and is located inside The Podium Boutique Hotel. They serve a buffet breakfast for only 245 pesos.
They are open from Sunday to Thursday, 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM, and Friday and Saturday from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM. They have indoor and outdoor dining with a great mountain view!
You can see their full menu here: https://www.facebook.com/hokabrew/menu
Food You should try: Hōka Rice, Baguio Longganiza, Mongolian BBQ, Onion Rings, Craft Beers.
- Address: Marcos Highway, Baguio City
- Contact Number: +63 917 821 7405
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hokabrew/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hokabrew/
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Q5op9S5QJjs9A1Qj7
If you’re looking for a delicious food adventure, Baguio City is the place to be. With its diverse and unique cuisine, you can find something to please every palate.
From traditional dishes to international fare, there’s something for everyone in this mountain city. And if you get tired of exploring the many tourist spots Baguio has to offer, stop by one of these restaurants for a taste of local flavor.
We promise you won’t be disappointed!